Friday, January 2, 2009

Blogging for Beginners: Goals

HAPPY NEW YEAR


Christmas is over. It's time to see what the New Year will bring. Hopefully I can get some work done ( organizing, making more bears, marketing ) after I am done with my family.

Goals for this week

1. Get the kids back in school. (They are hating it.)
2. Clean my office. It's a total mess!
3.Make some bears
4. Research marketing

Surely I can handle this. Hopefully!!!!!!
I'm having a sale on some selected items in my Etsy shop.



Here's to good food, good friends, good families, good health, and good profits!!!!

-----------------------------------------

3 comments:

PoshPassy said...

I have Resolutions posted on my blog, come on over and post yours too! Good Luck with them all we're all in the same boat ;)

And I'm sooo glad the kids are back in school too YAY FOR ME

Lokking forward to seeing you over at Posh Passy ;)

Greetingfriends said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michele said...

My biggest resolutions are to get more peeps to my blog and to my Etsy shop! Marketing, marketing, marketing, this year!!

http://Pixe1.wordpress.com
http://pixestreasurechest.etsy.com