Monday, January 12, 2009

Blogging for beginners: Goals


As I stated in my previous post, trying to set goals is one thing. Trying to accomplish these goals is a whole new ball game.


1.Well anyway, I said I wanted to make some changes to my banner on this blog and on my Etsy shop. Let me know what you think about the picture above.
2. Clean my office. ( not yet) You can't see a picture of it!
3.Make some bears- Will show some this week!
4. Marketing
5. blogging
6. Join some forums
7. Find some craft fairs in Elk Grove


9 comments:

jcnStudios said...

I love the picture, however, the font is a little hard to read. Great picture :-)

Christie Cottage said...

What would we do without our lists!?!

I found you on etsy. That's where you can find me too
christiecottage.etsy.com

Timeless Designs said...

The picture is great; though I can barely make out what is in the white text under the title.
Great looking blog!

Bunny said...

I love your blog! It inspires me to do more with my new one. I love your bears too!
See you on Etsy!

Bunnyindisguise

Two Happy Stampers said...

I love all your little bears gathered together in the picture...they look so cute!
Before my parent's passed away they were in the miniature world. My dad made all kinds of miniature garage items and vintage toys, while my mom made...Teddy bears! So I truly do appreciate your workmanship and how they each have such a cute personality.TFS!
Heidi (one of the two happy stampers)

Positive Yarn said...

Love your bear banner! I agree with the other posters that the reverse (white) type is a bit hard to read. Might I recommend trying out placing the words near the bottom of the photo, so we can see more of the cute little bear ears? :)

Janet P. said...

One of the cutest banners I've ever seen...but I agree with the other comments about the font being a little hard to read. The bears are adorable!

MauB said...

Love the photo. Keep good contrast between the type and the background for those of us with older eyes! LOL!

Your bears are scrumptious.

kim* said...

cute teddies